Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see everyones "other" favorite toys.........

Default Let's see everyones "other" favorite toys.........

Show and tell guys..............this thread is for any other toys, interest and hobbies besides lightsabers.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Eww... alienware.

The rest are cool.

Here's my axes (not my photos):

My father's horn... pic is of one from the same era and condition.

Photo of a new one. That's a model 37 which 90% of the world owns... I have a model 72.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Got a Area-51 pre-Dell.......if thats what the eww was about about. (haha)

Cool horns Xwing, I played sax in middle school. How long have you been playing?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Well, alienware has always been a rebrand. Hence the Eww... Example, look familiar: http://www.sagernotebook.com/pages/n...oductType=9750

I've been playing since 6th grade in middle school. I went quite a few places in high school (played in Carnegie and JFK center with an orchestra), but now in college I hardly have the time to practice. I still perform in the Jazz band, but I'm basically the utility player, I leave solos to others and only play lead when the others chops are tired.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

I didn't know about the re-branding.........thanks for the heads up.

Here is a pic of me playing with my toys.

A pic of my baby in her case

And her accessories

Don't have any pictures of my other baby, my trombone which I am back majoring on again.

Belinos, what type of bands do you usually tech for?

Shot answer is anybody who will pay me. I have done everything from a one man Neal Young cover to screamo bands. My specialty is Celtic and rock type music though because that I what I listen to the most and my ears naturally just dial in a great mix. I have worked smaller bar events as well as larger festival type things. I own the mixing gear and usually rent out the speaker setup based on the event and how much is needed. I have even worked with a few churches to get them setup with a nice system and done some basic training on the equipment.

JB I envy you...

I love that sort of stuff. I've thought about doing it for a living, I just don't know how to get into it. I used to DJ and my father and I run the sound system at my church.
    I also used to be involved with a local radio station, but that was desolved before I was old enough to get into the nitty gritty of it all.

I used to have my have a pirate station run out of my parents house, but that got old quick since it only have a 2 mile range. Wasn't worth the agrivation for the 2 people that knew it was broadcasting. And the frequency was taken over when the station that has the rights to is boosted their wattage.
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

Council Member
    Sith Lord

hmm, well i have loved model trains since i was 5 yrs old. have over 30 engines and 400 cars now
    and i build model airplanes, skill level 2. currently, i have a p-51 mustang, p-61 black widow, f-15 strike eagle, sr-71 blackbird, a stealth bomber(i forget the name), and a a-10 warthog
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!