Thread: Want to make a Anakin/Luke Lightsaber (Newbie builder)

Default Want to make a Anakin/Luke Lightsaber (Newbie builder)

Hi, I'm new at making lightsabers and have been doing research on the different types. I started out just wanting a force fx lighsaber with a removable blade but those are expensive. Then I found out about ultrasabers, so my motives changed into wanting a duel worthy lightsaber. Something that won't break and is very durable. Those lightsabes however look even more expensive and dont even have the hilt I want. So I decided to make my own. Now I'm here trying to figure out how to make a blade. I started with the Hilt, and I wanted to make Anakin/Luke's lightsaber. I was gonna build it but one of the parts is out of stock. So I'm probably gonna just buy the hilt already built (suggestions appreciated). Now I need to know how to implement the following things into my blade

- Removable Blade
    - Lights that won't break
    -Sound board
    - Flash on clash
    - Combat ready blade material
    -pointed blade tip

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

A lot of those problems you pose get solved by just using the standard of a Cree LED in the hilt shooting up into the blade material.

For me, the only reason to really go with the LED string method is if you are super attached to the "scrolling ignition" that that method can accomplish. Other than that, there aren't too many other advantages that I personally know about

Since this is an exact copy of your other thread in the welcome section, the other one should probably be deleted.

And if you just have a look at the very first sticky thread on the top of this section of the forums you may find it answers some, most or all of your questions.

If you want a better soundboard with FoC, you can start reading the owners manuals for soundboards such as this one
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.