Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NEED HELP 2005 MR Mace Windu Build

Cool NEED HELP 2005 MR Mace Windu Build

Okay so i have a 2005 MR Mace Windu (Hilt Only) no speaker/battery box, nothing.

I have been wanting to add sound and a TRI CREE LED kit because i like there colors the best.

I just need help with a list of all the parts i need, i have no idea where to start, never customized or built a saber before.

[ UPDATED INFO ] +NEW PICS of Inside Hilt

Sooo for some reason i think they glued the activation switch for this hilt, don't know if i can still work with it...

I don't know what size battery/speaker box to go with the Mace Conversion Kit from TCSS :/ if you guys can help me out that would be dope

12435452_1658255277763823_2122084330_o.jpg12435039_1520343621627563_1680322670_o.jpg12435337_1520343701627555_1483714921_o.jpg12459000_1520343658294226_1290044302_o (1).jpg12458813_1520343728294219_1990866416_o.jpg
    Last edited by morecoffeee; 12-27-2015 at 08:49 PM.

Thread cleaned... Let's try this again...
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Im currently looking at the Basic Saber-build linked on your signature thing, but im still having trouble finding parts i need for a Force FX Conversion , i bought the hilt empty so i don't know what kind of electronics were inside beforehand.

there's not many threads out there that help with what im looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vislir View Post
    I'm currently trying to figure out all the parts i need to make this hilt have sound/LED/blade , it's currently empty. I don't have any old parts to use as a reference so i dont know which "exact" parts i need

If you are trying to recreate the parts from the original mace you'll have a hard time. eBay does, once in a while, have the guts of old sabers on sale; although, they are few and far in between. The adapter that I put up, will make your saber accept a led star and a detachable 1" blade. The electronics are up to you at that point. It's whatever will fit in the hilt. I'd suggest Nbv2 sound board when it comes back in stock. Until that soundboard is available however, you can go to the custom saber shop YouTube page and learn 90% of the theory and parts needed to make your saber functional. Including how to make a purple blade by color mixing. Good luck, and may the force be with you.

If you are trying to recreate the parts from the original mace you'll have a hard time. eBay does, once in a while, have the guts of old sabers on sale; although, they are few and far in between. The adapter that I put up, will make your saber accept a led star and a detachable 1" blade. The electronics are up to you at that point. It's whatever will fit in the hilt. I'd suggest Nbv2 sound board when it comes back in stock. Until that soundboard is available however, you can go to the custom saber shop YouTube page and learn 90% of the theory and parts needed to make your saber functional. Including how to make a purple blade by color mixing. Good luck, and may the force be with you.
    Awesome!! thanks so much

1" PVC pipe also slides into these MR hilts readily. Can use it to cook up a decent chassis to hold all your electronics together.

Just pulled the trigger on a empty Yoda hilt. I'll be in your shoes come early Jan.

Just pulled the trigger on a empty Yoda hilt. I'll be in your shoes come early Jan.
    awesomeee!! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail, but when it gets here atleast ill have an idea of what size parts i can work with