Thread: new saber

Default new saber

hello everyone I'm new and I want to create a lightsaber made from scratch, tips on what to use and would like to use a rechargeable battery, connection type microUSB to charge it ... to the sounds do not know where to find some place where there are free ? I would do it with the LEDs for greater brightness so that if one day I wanted to put uina polycarbonate blade is illuminated for some good advice?

I also just started and very lost �� is there a basic graflex package out there? A starter kit let's say? I would like to hold two fonts most a great speaker ans a obi quote from the movie as my boot up sound. Where do I start?..
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by varehol View Post
    hello everyone I'm new and I want to create a lightsaber made from scratch, tips on what to use and would like to use a rechargeable battery, connection type microUSB to charge it ... to the sounds do not know where to find some place where there are free ? I would do it with the LEDs for greater brightness so that if one day I wanted to put uina polycarbonate blade is illuminated for some good advice?
    Welcome to the forums. Watch the videos here http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...utorial-Videos Its a great place to start learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith4Life View Post
    I also just started and very lost �� is there a basic graflex package out there? A starter kit let's say? I would like to hold two fonts most a great speaker ans a obi quote from the movie as my boot up sound. Where do I start?..
    Thanks
    Sith4Life, welcome to the forums. You should start your own thread. This will lessen confusion for everyone. Especially since your question is totally unrelated to the OP's.

i have write a new trhead
    VAREHOL