Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Plea for discretion and courtesy

I've been to the original Alamo Drafthouse and a couple of the other versions here in the NYC area. I really don't recommend going there for this kind of movie, or any kind of movie you really want to see and pay attention to. The ban on phones and chatter and threat of dismissal are fine, but then a server will walk past you a minimum of 3 times taking orders and serving food and drinks.

We have a few premium theaters with recliners. It costs $20/ticket but there is assigned seating and generally anyone willing to spend that premium is going to be pretty respectful. You'll be comfortable and have more leg room than you ever dreamed of.

That's crazy. Cinemas are a great places to see movies. If I want to eat and drink, I go to a restaurant.

Blog Entries

Bump because 6 days to VIII
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ––––––––

Ya and I didn’t get opening night tickets so keep it tight lipped for a week after will ya.
    Last edited by Jediseth; 12-10-2017 at 07:21 PM.

For a couple of weeks, I will enforce a “Spoilers Ban”, which means if anything that even loosely resembles a spoiler appears, it will disappear just as quickly.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    For a couple of weeks, I will enforce a “Spoilers Ban”, which means if anything that even loosely resembles a spoiler appears, it will disappear just as quickly.
    Darth Vader is Luke's FATHER! OMG!

...oh you mean for the new movie.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Thanks a bunch SS. I was gonna wait till they've made ALL the Star Wars movies then binge watch the lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Serpent View Post
    Darth Vader is Luke's FATHER! OMG!
    Noooooooo!!