Thread: No more restock notifications?

Default No more restock notifications?

There used to be a box to check to get notifications sent via email for product restocks, is that gone for good now?

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

The "notification" program was not part of the store's upgrade as it was custom coding. It is being worked on, but not completed yet. Until then, you will just have to keep checking back in

I don't know of any apps by name, but I have heard of people using apps/services that notify you when a web page has changed. Simply point one of them at the TCSS product page and viola!

EDIT: Or check the thread currently right below this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Remulos View Post
    If you are using Chrome as your browser then I would recommend using the Page Monitor extension. It meant that I just had to be at my computer to know when the CFv7.5 was in stock, not constantly checking. I can't recommend it enough for this type of thing. I'm sure there are similar programs on other browsers as well.

I didn't know that thread addressed the same question, thanks. I guess I'll just have to be more watchful until they get that added again.

Quote Originally Posted by TrypWyr View Post
    I don't know of any apps by name, but I have heard of people using apps/services that notify you when a web page has changed. Simply point one of them at the TCSS product page and viola!

EDIT: Or check the thread currently right below this one:
    Thanks for this tip. I'm now using one called: Distill for Firefox.
    Would a lightsaber switchblade be redundant?