Thread: Hello from the other side

Default Hello from the other side

Hi everyone.

Was lurking around these forums looking for info on how to build my first saber. Wasn't going to create an account but I finally realized I'm going to need the community's help. Unlike a lot of the new people crying "noob help!" I actually have a headstrong approach to this task. I want to learn! I built my own PC a year ago and am building my friend's PC in a week, so I'm not afraid to do wiring,assembly, etc. Once I get my pieces picked out I'll be posting the list on the correct sub for help and suggestions. I just really want to get this right.

Thanks all. Good day/night.

There are a lot of Really cool people on this forum who have spent the time putting a lot of information up here. Look around thoroughly. if you don't find it ask. If it isn't posted someone will help. I actually lurked around for about a year and a half before I got the nerve to start building and asking questions. So, welcome.

Blog Entries

Welcome aboard and good luck!

Lol lurked around for a year. That's awesome - I bet your pretty good at it now. And thanks.

Welcome to the forums. We'll be glad to offer any advice we can.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Sidious... awesome name. We'll follow your career with great interest, young Sidious! (heh heh). Seriously, I'm sure I speak for us all when I say, we look forward to seeing your progress.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!