Thread: how do you make the blade rising sequence with led

Default how do you make the blade rising sequence with led

so i am new to the custom saber world just wondering how i can make the powering up and blade rising sequence with led i have seen it on youtube curious how this is done
    thanks
    maybach123

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

That would be an LED string blade.

If you intend to make one, you have a lot of reading ahead of you!

I would suggest starting with the "Crystal Focus LS" manual and the LED string sub-forums here, but take a look at other boards here as well to get a more well-rounded look at all options, techniques, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cire Yeldarb View Post
    That would be an LED string blade.

If you intend to make one, you have a lot of reading ahead of you!

I would suggest starting with the "Crystal Focus LS" manual and the LED string sub-forums here, but take a look at other boards here as well to get a more well-rounded look at all options, techniques, etc
    i assumed it would be led string blade makes a lot more sense didn't think you could get that effect with a straight led though just thought i would ask thanks

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Yeah to truly get the effect an LED string is needed; Fading the LED on/off in a standard hilt-mounted-LED style can sometimes approximate the effect with the right blade diffuser, but not close enough for most people specifically seeking that effect.