Thread: Crystal Focus 7.5 Bank 2(crystal focus sound bank) High power led only on during FOC?

Default Crystal Focus 7.5 Bank 2(crystal focus sound bank) High power led only on during FOC?

I am new to saber building (fairly competent on electronics an computing). I have assembled the saber to the point that the color extender is necessary to complete. I am using the CF7.5 with a tri rebel led. I am perplexed with a problem on the bank 2 sound font, all of the other 11 fonts light the high power led on power on an work properly with the FOC. With bank 2(crystal focus sound bank) the high power led only lights during a FOC. I edited the config.txt file to assure the led=700,0,0,0 was correct an did a line by line comparison with the other banks config.txt an could find nothing that should fail the led. I then downloaded entire CF7.5 full load from plecter labs website unzipped an loaded bank 2 directory to the sd card with no change in results. I am confident the hardware is sound as I can connect any of the 3 leds an they will function properly on any of the other 11 fonts. Any input on what might be the cause would be appreciated!!!

Welcome to the Forums!

Check the main LED settings in the override.txt files
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks for the quick response, I read about the correlation in CF manual an feel dumb for not checking the color profiles in the override.txt!!!
    I just updated them an LED fired right up. Thanks again!!!

Sorry to bring back a dead thread... But I have a "new" CF 7.5 I bought a several years ago and never used. I'm installing it in my sons saber and found that the entire LED file are missing. Anyone have a clue where I could download it from?? Everything works perfectly except the main LED and the Switch LED. Thanks in advance
    “He's a friend from work.”

You can go through the archives on Plecter Labs website and download the SD card contents there.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    You can go through the archives on Plecter Labs website and download the SD card contents there.
    Is it the files that are listed as "RICE" files? And thanks for the help
    “He's a friend from work.”

No. I believe it’s under Crystal Focus Sound Fonts.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines