Thread: Makoto lightsaber build

Default Makoto lightsaber build

Hello folks. I may be in the wrong category here but I was wondering. Is it possible to build a lightsaber just like the type makato builds them? If so, please tell me everything I need to start. I am new at this but my friend is experienced when it comes to building stuff. I have spoken to him and shown him makato lightsabers but I don't know the items I need. Thanks a bunch. May the force be with you all!

Shoot me a PM! And don't mention lightsaber companies that aren't TCSS by name, please. It's against the rules.
    Enemies are not accidental or unfortunate. We make them, we earn them, and we nurture them, whether we realize it or not. If we can't find real enemies, we'll invent them and make them as big as we can. They become out justification for living, or excuses for our own failings. Many of us would suffer if we didn't have them- who would need Jedi if there were no Dark Force users?

If you read the CF LS manual, that will give you some good knowledge and diagrams. It includes some of SlothFurnace's LED string tutorial.

There are also a handful of threads on string blades here in the forums if you search around for them, as well as instructional videos from a handful of sabersmiths on youtube on string blade construction.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.