Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Not Another Graflex Build

Dang, that is a long video! Ended up watching it at 1.25x speed :P

Saber is looking great! It's cool to see you figure out so many things as you go, cause I'm the kind of guy that plans out as much as I possibly can before even starting

Also, the Petit Crouton (or PRIZM) doesn't support special accent modes for the accent LEDs (crystal pulse etc), nor different sequences for normal, idle, and lockup modes. That's a Crystal Focus thing

Lol, thanks!

I have more fun improvising over planning, but there at merits to both methods. I'm a big fan of "happy accidents"! Ultimately though it's trial and error that I learn best from. That's why I'm so excited to get into the machine shop.

Very helpful for me, now I know how I'm gonna be wiring my junctions :P
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands

PROGRESS!

CRYSTAL CHAMBER

Last edited by girot; 01-24-2016 at 03:13 PM.

Shiny. I like.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Vaporizer crystal chamber. I've seen people discuss it, but first time I've seen it actually executed.

PROGRESS!

Final Electronics Overview for my PRIZM:

Due to post limit of one embedded video at a time the FINAL BENCH TEST video was moved to opening post.
    Last edited by girot; 01-24-2016 at 03:16 PM.

Wow a lot of work there and looking awesome!
    Love the cyan, looking forward to seeing it with a blade.

This is some very tight work, looking amazing.
    _____________,.~-{o}-~.,____________