Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: swkotor2 help

Default swkotor2 help

ok i know this is way off topic but i have searched around the internet and cant seem to find anything. I am having problems with this game. on telos when i go to the secret academy at first they are suppose to lock up my party but for some reason they end up just being behind me. It will not let me gather my friends up and therefore it will not let me leave. i think this might be a glitch in the program or something but cant find any info on it. can somebody that has played the game or knows of some good website resource help me out? please. this is frustrating the mess out of me. i just got the thing for Christmas (love wal-mart gift cards) thanks in advance.

Belinos Jinn

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

What platform are you playing on? I have the PC version that I got last Christmas.

Have you tried seeing if there are any updates available? You might need to download a patch for that, if you're playing the PC version. I don't know anything about what problems might arise from the other versions.

And why didn't you put this in the Miscellaneous Topics Forum?

PS, if you need any walk throughs for the game, I have 2 good sites for that.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

xwing, please move this. i don't know why this is in mhs and not misc.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

sorry about posting in the wrong one. i thought i was in misc. forgive me i have been up late hours of the night playing. I found the patch for it. something with me being to nice lol. again sorry for posting it in the wrong one. xwing if you want feel free to go ahead and just delete the whole thing.

Wait, but if you thought you were in misc, then how come you apoligized for being off topic?
    92% of teens have moved on to rap, if your one of those 8% that listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signiture.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Um, because he read this post :

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul
    xwing, please move this. i don't know why this is in mhs and not misc.
    And why are you bringing up and old thread?
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Well, overall KotOR2 was the glitchier of the two. It's not uncommon to get weird happenings like characters showing up when they aren't supposed to, character-equipment screen, alignment and other option-screen glitches.... Too many for me to really post. Honestly. I've played both KotOR games though about a couple dozen times apiece and found nearly every glitch there is to be found. Don't be too surprised to see weird stuff happen. It's just a sign that it was rushed through final debugging to make the market because of the great demand for a sequel to the first one. I myself still wait for the slightest murmur, the barest rumour, the tiniest hint of a third installment....

what does that have to do with anything?

Jedi B welcome back long time no see.

Umm theres a dite called www.gamefaqs.com they got a huge collection of faqs guides and message boards. I been going there for years.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I was commenting on the fact that the thread seems incapable of dying.... I guess it was funnier in my head