Thread: Massive issues trying to order

Default Massive issues trying to order

Hi guys, I think this is the wrong spot, but as I'm new I'm going to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

First, I'm Cypher. G'day to youse.

Second, I'm trying to order a blade (trans white thin polyc, diffusion material, a bullet tip and pommel insert style #1) for my saber, and am having massive issues every time I try to check out. The page just goes blank when I select either PayPal Checkout or try to change how I want to pay by clicking Change. Just goes blank. It's now happened to me about 20 or 30 times, and that's just today. I've been trying to do this for a week now and the same thing keeps happening. When I try any of the other links on this page
    https://www.thecustomsabershop.com/C...t/Payment.aspx
    the same thing happens, I get a dead white page. I really want to get a blade before the new movie is out because I'm going to a midnight screening in Sydney and need a blade for this:

http://www.ldmcustomsabers.com/apps/...toid=147342868

Yeah, that's mine. Before you ask, I lost the blade in a move recently. So I'm scrambling to get a replacement, and since the insert came loose I figured I may as well replace it while I was at it.

So, please and thank you in advance,

HELP!!
    Last edited by Darth_Cypher; 11-20-2015 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Added page that I'm having the issue with and added a couple spaces between some words

Do you have a pop-up blocker enabled? If so turn it off or allow pop-ups on that site.
    Have you tried multiple browsers? IE, Chrome, Firefox? and are the results the same for all browsers?
    If you are using windows 8 or 10, use a Desktop version of the browser, and not the "app"

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

If trying a different browser does not work: try clearing your cache and cookies, closing the browser, and trying again.