Thread: Hey everyone

Default Hey everyone

Just wanted to say hi. New to posting on the forum been lurking around for about a year doing a lot of reading and buying parts. I figure I would start to be more interactive

Welcome aboard.
    Would a lightsaber switchblade be redundant?

Board Lurker

Welcome

Hello there. Welcome to the party!

^^^pants off dance off lol

Thank you all I'm glad to be aboard and look forward to learning more and finishing my first saber witch will be for my son

[QUOTE=Squints;248418]^^^pants off dance off lol

I was thinking maybe just drinks for now lol

Seriously though, what's the plan? Stunt saber or are you going for a sound board install?

Trying to go sound board but I have not been able to get my hands on one yet.
    So since I have no idea when the nbv2 is gonna be back in stock (not trying to stop out of line, and if I am just say so) I was thinking of getting a spark2 until I can get my hands on a nbv2 then swap them out and melting the spark2 lol

That way i can finish up my sons in time for Christmas

What are your opinions?

I'm currently working on my second build (for my daughter) and I'm using the NB2 for the second time. It's a great little board and a reasonable price, it does everything a 'real lightsaber' does except sever limbs . It's pretty straight forward to wire (not that I've studied wiring of other boards) and with a PEX and a triple led you've got FOC
    It's a great place to start

! Wait one second!! You mean to tell me that the saber I'm building won't sever a limb? THATS IT I'm out…lol

That's why I want to use a nbv2 but time considering I was thinking of getting the one we don speak of board till I can get my hands on the precious just so my boy could have it in time

As for mine I'm waiting on the cf7.5 so I can give myself a head ache lol
    Last edited by Squints; 11-15-2015 at 04:51 PM.