Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: have you got a ninteno wii?

Actually, the NES downloads are $5, SNES, Sega Genesis, and TurboGrafX are $8, and N64 are $10.

Considering that most of the games are "the best of the best", you're paying about the same as you'd pay at GameStop for a used copy.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Actually, the NES downloads are $5, SNES, Sega Genesis, and TurboGrafX are $8, and N64 are $10.

Considering that most of the games are "the best of the best", you're paying about the same as you'd pay at GameStop for a used copy.
    That's kinda expensive. Theyll let out wii homebrew any day now.

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

I have a PS3, and it is bar none the best system. Hook it up to your router and bam, you're online (or if you have a 60 gig, WiFi). Most of the PS3 titles you can play online, save for the RPG's...Although Dark Kingdom you can play online...Oh, and online is FREE. Resistance is quite possibly the most fun I've ever had playing a first person shooter, and I am an FPS monster. Madden 07 is great to play online as well. Much more difficult than stomping the computer on the hardest difficulty. Not to mention the six axis controller is quite fun. It's by no means anywhere near a Wii remote, but you can NOT beat the PSX controller.

I just can't wait for the first Star Wars game to come out...I'll poop myself.

The only downside is the price...but I have a 37" HD LCD TV, so dropping $499 for the system and $60 for the HD cable isn't really a problem.

*looks up at thread title*

Um... this is the Nintendo Wii thread!!
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

Yeah, I knew that was comin'

I know of four PS3 units that have crapped out. I love my PS2 for the online free gaming and the PS3 will make it's way in to the home someday but our family is Wii crazy!!!
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

Council Member
    Sith Lord

there's a video on youtube of the guy who bought the very first ps3. he took it to his car and destroyed it with a sledge hammer just to make everyone in line mad
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by 987654321a

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

thats the one
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

I got a wii.And to me it doesnt matter about graphics alone I look for great game play and a low price the wii has all of this and I think the graphics are awseome
    Zach Watkins