Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I must have missed something...

Default I must have missed something...

Is there a sign up for a notification when something will be in stock. Its obvious the wishlist does not do this.
    I have been waiting for a Prizm for over 2 months but I cant be in here all the time. I need a notification so
    I can have a chance at getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
    Is there a sign up for a notification when something will be in stock. Its obvious the wishlist does not do this.
    I have been waiting for a Prizm for over 2 months but I cant be in here all the time. I need a notification so
    I can have a chance at getting one.
    The "notification" program was not part of the store's upgrade as it was custom coding. It is being worked on, but not completed yet. Until then, you will just have to keep checking back in. We hope to have ample stock to avoid outages in the near future.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I really hate asking this because I hate having things that are second best but is there an alternative soundboard to be purchased elsewhere that will work in the interim as we wait for stock to show up? Something that will work for show and tell essentially. I have 3 sabers that are all complete except for sound boards. How am I suppose to brag to the non jedi types?

You could always salvage a cheapo board from a hasbro kids lightsaber. Threads containing Instructions for wiring can be found here

If you are using Chrome as your browser then I would recommend using the Page Monitor extension. It meant that I just had to be at my computer to know when the CFv7.5 was in stock, not constantly checking. I can't recommend it enough for this type of thing. I'm sure there are similar programs on other browsers as well.

What about Arduino's or adafruit or something along those lines? something i can pick up cheap at fry's electronics

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by demogod05 View Post
    What about Arduino's or adafruit or something along those lines? something i can pick up cheap at fry's electronics
    They're not an out of the box product that will do what you want. You'd have to code everything and use a few additional boards to make it all work.

Alright I dont care what you do with this thread. I am getting fed up. I have been waiting for a sound card for over 4 months now. When can I get one? Someone let me know because people who have a full time job and dont sit in front of a computer for 16 hours a day cant check in constantly to see if any came in. How about you start a list to see how many of which ever boards you might need. This way whom ever would be on that list could recieve a text or email stating that they are in. If something dont change You will lose my business. I just want a prizm card.
    Last edited by ForeRunner; 12-17-2015 at 04:58 PM.

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

For just $30 more than the Prizm, there are 94 Crystal Focus cards in stock right now...

It really is all about patience in this hobby with all the new demand from the movies coming out.

You have to know exactly what you want and then I would say just check that specific store page once a day as a habit. NanoBiscottes were in stock for a long while after the last batch, so demand on those has almost leveled off, the current batch of CF's will probably be in stock for a few more days, maybe a couple weeks. Prizms and Petit Croutons should have a batch coming soon and will most likely be in stock a few days depending on demand, but only the maker knows exactly when that will be.

Nowadays it really is all about patience if you want quality products in this hobby.

Prizms and PC were in stock a couple of weeks ago, but has sold out again. Notices are posted here in the forums when the cards came back in stock. You need to check the store regularly. Unfortunately the "Notification button" isn't functional as of now. It's on the "to do" list with 1138 other things.

I will be monitoring this thread...
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com