Thread: I have an anakin 2003 MR need new batterypack/speaker

Default I have an anakin 2003 MR need new batterypack/speaker

Hi im new here first time poster and i have just busted out my old anakin 2003 MR and need help locating a replacemnt battery pack/speaker. I left the batteries in and it got corroded i cleaned it and got the saber to turn on but sadly with no sound.

So i was wondering if anyone out there knows where to locate a whole new battery pack/speaker or if anyone out there knows where i could get it repaired. Thanks for taking the time to look and any help would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Bobofedor24; 01-19-2016 at 01:18 AM.

This forum doesn't allow for buying/selling or trading as it is part of a store that sells lightsaber parts to build your own. Your best bet is either ebay, etsy, or the fX-Sabers forums.

If you aren't planning on keeping it stock, we may be able to help you power it from a different type of battery set up, though using parts from the store.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I had the same issue with a 2003 Vader. I was able to use a battery/speaker pack from TCSS, but with some modification. You have to take apart the main harness and move the "pins" they use to make the connection. I didnt take full pics but you can see what I did here. Let me know and Ill try to help. It wasn't too hard if you have soldering skills.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ANH-conversion

So I kind of have the same problem. I have Darth maul's lightsaber that is missing the battery pack tube. Does that only hold the battery and speakers? Where is the sound fx board located at?

Quote Originally Posted by wyliedx View Post
    So I kind of have the same problem. I have Darth maul's lightsaber that is missing the battery pack tube. Does that only hold the battery and speakers? Where is the sound fx board located at?
    The sound board is located in the adjacent section of the saber where the battery pack plugs into...you can see the internals in the conversion tutorial here: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...kits-available

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Maybe a noob question but: will a 2W speaker work with the stock soundboard if I replace the battery pack with a 4AA battery holder?

Quote Originally Posted by Azaghot View Post
    Maybe a noob question but: will a 2W speaker work with the stock soundboard if I replace the battery pack with a 4AA battery holder?
    Short answer: Yes.