So I'm incredibly new to all this and have been reading and scouring the forums for tips and guides (very helpful stuff!) and would just want to clarify some information here.

I hope to build an orange LED lightsaber with a battle ready corbin style blade. However, does this allow the lightsabre to ignite from the hilt to the tip, or is it instantaneous?

I have chosen and 'built' a sabre hilt in MHS Builder, do these parts still need drilling and tapping? As I don't have much access (or skills) to and with these tools and practices.

In MHS Builder I have a:
- Hilt Style 2 drilled for 12 AV Switch
- MHS Ribbed Extension V-GRoove
- MPS Pommel Style 8
- AV Switch Short (What's the difference?)
- LED Blade Holder style 17
- Activation box style 1

And to my knowledge, I will need to buy an LED for the bottom of the blade and a choice of drivers. I'd like to get the PC of course, however folk have advised that it is difficult for a beginner, how bad is it? I do have experience with a soldering iron, but my fallback choice is the driver board.

If i'm not wrong, I'm missing:
- LED
- LED Heat sink
- LED Lens
- Heatshrink wrap for inside the hilt(?)
- Battery pack (and batteries)
- Resistor
- Corbin Battleblade

Can all these be purchased from the TCSS? And I'm unsure of how much ampage/voltage and resistors I need as I'm not so well versed in this.

Thank you in advance! I hope to build this as soon as possible and I'm very excited for it!