Thread: Wiring help with NB, FoC, JST

Default Wiring help with NB, FoC, JST

Alright after watching another tutorial, I decided to switch to a different "chassis"

Speaker mount v6 and utilizing the NB V2 harness in wiring
    shown here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sApB7J5JdZ4

wondering if I have this circuit right?

Untitled-2.jpg

I posted this a couple of days ago, but I still need confirmation of my circuit
    If someone may look over it I'd greatly appreciate it
    Thanks!

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Everything looks okay to me (with the exception of FoC which I have not wired before, so I cannot validate it).

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

As long as you are matching up the NB "Ground" and "FOC" pads to the Correct Power Extender pads (as shown in the manual) then you should be good to go though. You are correct to just be bridging the positive side wires since you are not using an SMD resistor.

Did this diagram end up working for you? I would like to use the same chassis and no recharge port like shown.

I've only done 2 PEX boards for FOC, but both used a small enough resistor that I was able to mount it on the PEX itself. Granted one is on a PC2.0 that uses 7.4 and was originally set for a 4 die LedEngin. I just did a swap out module with a Tri-Cree which needed a larger resistor for the single die FOC and I just mounted that resistor on the heatsink/lens holder module. This way I am able to keep the board wiring the same, but still swap out from Purple to Blue at will with just the JST connectors.

For an NB and a Tri-Cree with just the 3.7V source, the resistor is again small enough to mount on the PEX itself.