Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noyl's crystal chamber hilt

Stellar work!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Excellent work! Crafty brain indeed!

The barbed fittings almost look like they were made for the purpose.

And using a hex head bolt with nuts sandwiching the disk must've made it easy to adjust for the crystal. Good thinking there...

So I got some more work in on the crystal chamber. I'm thinking this will finish it off nicely. I managed to leave one hole to pass the switch wires and LED wires through. However I may end up putting one more hole in, so I can pass 8 wires through the chamber with out getting too bunched up. I decided not to cover the wires. I don't mind the idea of having the wires show at the back of the chamber.
    Any how here's some updated pictures

Mainly a few more washers, some turned down brass nuts, and a few bits and bobs (mostly really tiny camera parts) to finish out the chamber. Then I'll go about connecting the rest of the chassis, and start the wiring. Thanks for looking

A little more progress. I did some minor changes to the crystal chamber, and set it up for the chassis.

I finished fitting the MHS parts to where I want them to go.

Now I have an idea what I'll be looking at when assembled
    Other than a mishap with a sound board today. I'd say this little project of mine is coming along. Time to take a break for a day or so, I hit this pretty hard for my days off.

Wow, I like where this is going.

Really like the chamber!! I am curious about the black plastic chassis parts you are using beneath the chamber.. Did you make those or did you source them. I am very new to this but I don't think I have seen that before.

Looking really good. Cannot wait to see it lit up in the saber.

3d printed chassis??

Quote Originally Posted by JD8a27 View Post
    3d printed chassis??
    Yes. Figured I was trying new stuff...so why not