Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Defector by RobotCamel

Really nice saber!! Loved the clean simple lines!

I really dig the set up you have on this hilt. Simple BUT, complex with the design. Very nice how all the individual parts come together into a sturdy piece. The angles and curves are very well placed, it really gives it the look of time and effort a Jedi would put in. Either on their first hilt or one as a master.
    Well done

Thanks everyone!

Shiblon Vars, I'd be happy to share what rubber I used, but I think it's against the forum rules since its a non-TCSS item... Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

None of the photos show up for me. I imagine it looks great though. haha
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Hmm. That's weird.. Not sure why the images aren't showing for you. I'm linking from my own webserver rather than like a photobucket if that matters. But I see them.

I dunno. I'll try looking at them at home. Maybe it's just my work computer not allowing the content.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

RobotCamel, I sent you a private message regarding the rubber. Once again, love this design.
    "In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children"

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
    I dunno. I'll try looking at them at home. Maybe it's just my work computer not allowing the content.
    That's what happens for me, I can't see some of the pics people post from my work machine, but at home of on my phone they show up fine

Very nice work! Loved the 45 degree angled theme of this saber.
    LOCKHEED

Hey, absolutely fantastic work with this saber! I feel like you showed just enough restraint with your design philosophy, not too many contrasts, and everything had a really nice synergy that feels a lot like a professional! Keep up the good work!