Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cire's Antikva

Impressive. Most impressive.

I really like the access door. It reminds me of the patch boxes my dad used to put on the replica flint-lock guns he used to make. Plus the antique brass thing is just awesome. Most impressive.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

damn thats a thing of beauty

Dude! This is a beautiful piece of work. Most unique and elegant. (Yeah. Shoulda placed higher)
    Awesome job Cire. Has she seen it yet?

Awesome work!! I was floored when I saw that it was a color changing (sort of ) saber running a Nano Biscotte. Very innovative wiring. Add my name to the list of people who though this should have placed higher.

Well done hilt I really like the old school look. It kind of reminds me of something you would find near the Victorian era,or an ancient scroll case of some kind. It definitely gives the impression a scholarly Jedi would use this lightsaber. Either way an excellent build, very clever making use of hinged doors. As well the holster cap for carrying on a belt, very clever.

A saber to be proud of.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Thanks so much for the compliments everyone! I am pretty proud of this saber, definitely my favorite one I've built so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    I'll be very honest here, it was a toss up between this and Masmani Flor for second place in my book. I was stunned that this didn't place in the top three. I thought you did a fantastic job with this.
    Thanks FJK! I am totally with you on the Masmani Flor though, I thought that saber was absolutely stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Dude! This is a beautiful piece of work. Most unique and elegant. (Yeah. Shoulda placed higher)
    Awesome job Cire. Has she seen it yet?
    Thank you again! But no she has not seen it yet, I am planning on giving it to her on the alter during my vows

Thank you again everyone! I am happy to have made it into the finals!

Wow - it's only what i can say in the first moment...
    Looks really rare and antique. Such unique lightsabers appear seldom and are an example for many masters.
    Thanks for your great work.

Really cool man, looks almost Ancient Roman or Greek