Thread: 2003 Darth Vader Broken/convertion help:

Default 2003 Darth Vader Broken/convertion help:

Hey everyone, I am totally new to the scene. Long time follower, but never got into converting or building my own. This is ALL about to change. And BOY do I need Help.
    However for starters, I have a 2003 Master Replicas Darth Vader Saber. The blade is broken with in the handle. I have been trying to disassemble it for some time but not able to? I for some reason also cannot find a tutorial video to show me. Then at some point, the LEDs in the middle and the end stopped working. At the hilt and 3/4 the way up turn on just fine. I wanted to post some pics, however this takes time, i do NOT have and I am sure all you wonderful experts know what I am talking about!
    Any help will be much appreciated! THANKS! and I am loving this hobby! Can not wait to make my own and my son's!
    Link

There are no video tutorials here for any of the Mr conversions, but we do have pictorial/text style tutorials in the section: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...3w-conversions Unfortunately, there is no conversion tutorial for that particular model, and no specific kit was made due to the location of the activation button. Forum member JediRich did a conversion on one of these recently and posted about it here: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...der-conversion

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Hi, do you still have your 2003 Darth Vader Saber? Did you have a chance to have it repaired? I also have the same saber, but it is missing some parts. I wonder if you haven't got your saber fixed. Will you be interested in selling it to me? Please let me know. Thank you for your time.

Kamen

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

No buying or selling allowed on these forums unfortunately, try looking over on FXsabers