Thread: Nonemu #?

Default Nonemu #?

I finished this one out today. Most of the main body parts came from a buddy (All MHS of course) the BH was purchased recently. SB is a NANO2, tri-rebel LED BBW. In hilt recharge as you can see in the pictures.

Blue....the lightsaber is bluuuuuuue!

I used JGJ's(Jay-Gon Jinn) very cool clip method for the RC port, came out totally flush to the outside. Works like a champ.

The rest of the parts before final assembly...

So there it is. A simple build. Simple is good, to the point. Having said that, I'm on my way to trying something new.....at least to me when it comes to saber building. I'll put a log up on A-z thread when I get started. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Noyl Wendor; 11-01-2015 at 11:29 PM.

Nice looking saber. Nothing wrong with simple. One of the builds I'm looking forward to making is simple but it really speaks to me.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Nice one! I especially like the section that holds the switch box with its spaced out grooves.
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Very nice saber.
    I particularly like the use of the trim ring and one of the very short pommels.
    The result is really peculiar.

Very nice. My mom walked in on me looking at this one and she even likes your saber. And its in my favorite color as well, blue =] Nothing beats the classic blue. I like the mix of sort of Obi-wan's and Luke's hilts too in a way. I really gotta get back in the game again
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

Turned out really good. Thanks for all the pictures included in the post to see it come to life. Nice touch with the use of the trim, I agree with Don SE Wion.