Thread: Richelieu's revenge

Default Richelieu's revenge

For a while now I have been toying with the idea of making a sabre fit for the self protection of the Cardinal Richelieu designed along similar lines to the six inch Jedi killer belonging to Palpatine because i see the cardinal a very accomplished swordsman in his own right as also having a weapon he can tuck away up his sleeve to be produced at a moments notice should some pesky rebellious musketeers start some treasonous mischief.

Apart from the electronics,LED's,heat sink and lens stuff i hope to machine all the parts my self
    any feed back as to if a six inch build is do able would be greatly appreciated

Blog Entries

Welcome aboard.

I guess it's possible. I can't remember where but I saw someone had made a saber out of the handle of an otoscope. I'm sure it's a bit easier if it's a stunt saber. With sound is going to be extremely difficult. Runtime may be a concern based on the need for an extremely small power supply. And I don't think you could get away with a normal switch. You'll have to get inventive with some tactile options.

I'm curious to see what you come up with. Good luck.

Welcome, good luck on your build.