Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: sks1138's Masmavi Flor - 2nd Place 2015 TCSS Saber Building Contest - pic heavy

Blog Entries

Awesome build. Your hard work definitely shows. Congrats.

Such a romantic saber! I really like the fluid asymmetry of the rear shroud and of course the etching. The perfect gift.

Beautiful hilt.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Beautiful! It looks royal
    Excellent work sir

very nice work indeed. Blue is my favorite color too.

Great work on the shroud and etching! That is a beautiful saber!

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

I really loved this saber, definitely one of my favorites! I love all the details you put into the hilt!

You got my vote. The etching is so deep and defined. Very classic look. And the blue...

Wow. That is stunning. That is artwork in lightsaber form. It's got a LOTR or mystical kind of vibe to it, at least to me, and that's what makes it really awesome.

Your acid etching work is incredible! Do you have any tips for doing a 360 degree etched shroud like with this saber?

I'm planning on using a bake-on PNP blue paper to get an etching design printed onto my shroud, but I anticipate that having the "seam" as the edges line back up with each other may prove difficult.