Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Where can i buy control/activation boxes?

Default Where can i buy control/activation boxes?

Hey untill tims starts machining some, where can i get control/activation boxes. Im looking for different styles such as the graflex style boxes with clamp as well as the tmp mundi style smaller simple boxes. Thanks guys

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Try johns or graflex shop. Or just try home depot

Home depot? What dept, and what product, have you had success finding an activation box there or were you just throwing it out there? Graflex shop didnt have anything. And when you say johns can you be a bit more specific. . .thanks

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by airsoftmode
    Home depot? What dept, and what product, have you had success finding an activation box there or were you just throwing it out there? Graflex shop didnt have anything. And when you say johns can you be a bit more specific. . .thanks
    Home depot and try doorbells. Johns I meant blast tech. A good idea ive used is a blast tech curcuit connector on a doorbell box.

Parks Sabers has a nice collection of activation boxes everthing from the vader's MPP/Heliand activation box and clamp to Luke's graflex box and clamp they also have boxes by themselves don't buy anything else from them though that is pretty much the only good deal they have.

tim sells one and www.blast-tech.com have some...
    The point of this is actually out to lunch.

NOoo don't buy blastech's boxes they want 50$ for theirs parks only wants 30$ it's kind of hard to believe parks actually has a better deal on those it's like a christmas miracle parks is normally the "Oh don't mind my vacuum cleaner nozzle being shoved in your wallet only some of your money will be vaporized" kind.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

parks are cheaper quality. if you want something that will hold up forever, go with blast-tech.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

tim don't have any?

BLUE 3- Ready

Council Member
    Sith Lord

tim has the luke box. it was taken directly from a luke mr.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!