Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hi everyone, I am new and I am building about my 8th hilt

Yeah, it's just in it's 1st stage right now, I am planning a PVC emmiter and two hose clamps, but more things might come to my head.
    92% of teens have moved on to rap, if your one of those 8% that listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signiture.

Ok so here is an idea. Most if not close to all of the really nice sabers out there started out as an actual drawing. Try doing that first. Get you some graph paper or use paint or some other program on your computer to draw up what you want it to look like. then from that look at it and figure out what parts you are going to need to make it become reality. from there go get said parts and put it together.

If you are wanting to do hardware sabers then go check out the big yellow box website and try a few of theirs first. That will give you an idea of what type stuff you can use and how to put some of them together. From there take your drawing idea that you did from the first step and make it reality. I personally think that you are going about it the hardest way possible by getting the parts and try and put them on with out a basic idea up front. Everything has to start with a good firm idea if it is to succeed.

The 2nd stage, just a few more things until completion!

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=30[/img]
    92% of teens have moved on to rap, if your one of those 8% that listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signiture.