Thread: Need some info

Default Need some info

I finally found a way to easily switch between colors and get basic mixing while using a NB. I found this switch Screenshot_2015-10-20-11-45-15.jpg and it works perfectly. What I want to do is creat a small circuit board for this to mount to along with the resistors. So the information I need is where would I find either blank circuit board or someone to make me one for this purpose. I have a basic design for what I need. I am just not where to find the actual board. I looked on ebay and online and all I find is stuff that is way to big. I want to keep the board to about 1/2 in by 1/2 in or close so I don't run into space issues. Also so I can fit it into the chassis I am building. The bigest I could gwt away with would be the size of the NB. So if anyone knows where I can find something that will work please point me in the right direction. Thank you.

Blog Entries

Online electronics suppliers have them. Look for perforated board or proto board. You could also download fritzing and design the circuit and order manufacturing from the software. Might be pricey for just one though.

Thank you for your help.