Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Twig'z Adviser

I love this saber! And I really like that you used the activation box you did. It is my favorite, but I haven't been able to use it myself yet. The etching is awesome as well. Wonderful job!

Nicely done! I thought the etching along the grip along with the overlay gave it a very unique look.
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Nice work

Force Aware

Thank you all for the kind criticisms!

Way nice. Hey how does an MHS feel without any kind of extension or choke under the blade holder? I hear you sometimes need them? Kind of gives this design a cool clan look though but like maybe an alien type Jedi would use
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

That etching is insanity, do you have any pics during the process?

Force Aware

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergarcia87 View Post
    Way nice. Hey how does an MHS feel without any kind of extension or choke under the blade holder? I hear you sometimes need them? Kind of gives this design a cool clan look though but like maybe an alien type Jedi would use
    It feels fine, the emitter is still a decent diameter larger than the main body so twirls and whatnot aren't too uncomfortable or strange to do. I'm not entirely sure if that answers your question. xD>

Quote Originally Posted by Judas
    That etching is insanity, do you have any pics during the process?
    Thank you! Unfortunately, no. I didn't take very many pictures while I was doing most of the bodywork for the saber, but I'll need to make sure I do next time! I can describe the process to my best memory, but that is about it.

I like the etch pattern. It looks like Egyptian hieroglyphics to me. I've used the root kills method with good results as well.

It does actually so mine wont have one on the hilt either then :P I should be doing a build soon. Already got everything planned out. Hope to get back into the game again. Been way too long for me x.x
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

Quote Originally Posted by Twigz View Post
    Thank you! Unfortunately, no. I didn't take very many pictures while I was doing most of the bodywork for the saber, but I'll need to make sure I do next time! I can describe the process to my best memory, but that is about it.
    What did you use to mask it off? The lines look pristine.