Thread: Crystal Focus color extender vs petit crouton color extender

Default Crystal Focus color extender vs petit crouton color extender

Hi. I was wondering if the Petit Crouton color extender here http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Pe...nder-P911.aspx is the same as the Crystal Focus color extender. Will it work if I wire it to my C.F. Also When will the C.F., the Petit Crouton color extender, and the C.F. color extender be put on T.C.S.S. I heard on the Plecter labs Facebook page they will be selling them here. Thanks in advance.

Yes is it. I personally bought the color extender from the store here and used it for my Crystal Focus 7.5 build "creed". It works flawlessly. They are one and the same color extender. TCSS calls it the PC color extender because they don't sell CF boards *yet*.

As for the ETA of the crystal focus, we aren't sure but the low rumble suggests sometime later this year. Hopefully.

Wow that was fast! Thanks so much. Do you think color extender will be back in stock any time soon?
    Last edited by rlh14; 10-18-2015 at 10:19 PM.

Yeah no problem. I certainly hope so. I would imagine that it won't be too long. Erv announced he was having someone here in the USA take part of his production to increase numbers. There's really no way to say, but I am sure they will be around somewhat soon. I need a CF and another CEx myself to finish my super elite Luke V2 saber...

Thanks Again. This was extremely helpful. Good luck finishing your Luke V2 saber