Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: First Build Completed: Grey Relic

Unstable blade v1 from Ripper Blades! This is an iPhone shot, this thing looks unreal.

Whoa!!! More pics please sir. That looks crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Whoa!!! More pics please sir. That looks crazy
    This +1
    Would a lightsaber switchblade be redundant?

I am in the process of moving cross country and the blade is already packed up. I'll grab more shots when I get to the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Nurse View Post
    I am in the process of moving cross country and the blade is already packed up. I'll grab more shots when I get to the other side.
    How about some description? Cost? Lead time? I Googled up Ripper Blades and they have lot of nice pics but are short on details. I think it mentions Acrylic blades so not something to duel with, I assume. But still, VERY interesting for display.
    Would a lightsaber switchblade be redundant?

Quote Originally Posted by Drawcut View Post
    How about some description? Cost? Lead time? I Googled up Ripper Blades and they have lot of nice pics but are short on details. I think it mentions Acrylic blades so not something to duel with, I assume. But still, VERY interesting for display.
    This blade is a standard TCSS style blade. The v1 costs $75. If you go go yo the FB page for Ripper Blades you can get more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Drawcut View Post
    His flat blades are usually acrylic because PolyC isn't quite as transparent and longer blades don't illuminate very well. Buuut he can make flat polyC blades. Still not viable for heavy dueling but stronger than acrylic.

His round blades are all polyC I think. Not much benefit to using acrylic for those.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

=o I love that blade! I need something like that for my Phoenix Saber I made a while ago... especially if its Poly-C and not Acrylic!

More pics of the blade as promised.

dang, wasn't sure about it at first, but after seeing the whole blade, I kinda like the unstable effect it has.
    Why did Isendra die? Tell me the truth!

That it is beyond your abilities does not mean it is beyond mine. I learned the lesson of Isendra's death. But I was given my power for a reason, and it is my burden to use it.
    I will use it, not fear it as you do, High Councilor Valthek