I'm looking to replace my switches, due to clearance issues between the terminals and battery pack. I seem to remember the original switches having a choice between short and long, but the current stock on the store's page shows only short. When I ordered mine, I received the screw terminal style, which was why the battery pack could not fit. Looking at the item page now, the image shown is of the solder style -which is much shorter than the screw terminal style- but the data sheet included shows the screw terminal style.

So...if I order these switches, which style do I get? The solder terminals might give me enough clearance to fit my pack into the hilt, but the screw terminals won't. I basically need confirmation on which style, as well as how far the switch housing penetrates into the hilt body, so that I can make a determination.

I'm using Box 14, without the nuts. That's how the original switches were installed. I put a little thread lock on the switch housings and it was fine. If these new switches are any shorter, it would solve my problem. Otherwise, I have to go back to trying to machine replacement plugs for the original switch housings, which is not going well.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.