Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Black Series Lightsabers

Are there any tutorials on disassembling the black series vader

Ok, glad I found this thread...I just bought a yoda black series fx yesterday...was going to order the conversion for it...but now I read that it will not fit, unless I go for a custom install with a new sound board and such..(which I'd be willing to do)

thanks for the heads up

Hey Tim,
    I'm wondering if there is any word on when the kylo ren conversion kit may be back in stock?

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

If you follow TCSS on FB you will see that Blade Holders and Conversion Kits are his next priority once the new shop is fully operational

Cool thanks, on a side note I have no Facebook. Thanks again.

FB is free to sign up. Use a dummy email if you don't want FB to know your real one, and just "Like" the TCSS page. You'll see all their notifications.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Or do what I do and just bookmark the page in your internet browser and check it once in while....the page is open to the public, you do not have to have a Facebook account to read it.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Are there more black series fx lightsabers coming out? I thought they were releasing esb vader and rotj luke?

does the anakin conversion kit work with the black series?

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    Vader = Current conversion kit will work but you need to relocate the sound module to the rear housing. Be careful not to break the sound module taking it apart.

Yoda = Will not work unless someone figures out how to cut off part of the sound module and still have it function =)

Luke = No idea yet

Kylo Ren = We will be working on a kit for it
    Anything on the new rotj black series?