Thread: Momentary + Latching

Default Momentary + Latching

Is there a schematic for a 16 mm short momentary ring to latching (board) wiring guide?

I want to install JST connectors so its easier to modify in the future (I am just wiring the leads from the battery to the switch and from the switch to the led but I cannot figure out how to wire the latching converter).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nsxt2189 View Post
    Is there a schematic for a 16 mm short momentary ring to latching (board) wiring guide?

I want to install JST connectors so its easier to modify in the future (I am just wiring the leads from the battery to the switch and from the switch to the led but I cannot figure out how to wire the latching converter).

Thanks!
    I got too excited when assembling my Generic Crossguard Saber and I forgot to take detailed pictures of the wiring.

I did sketch up a quick diagram (similar to what I did) in MS Paint.

There are two sets of "in" and "outs" for the Battery, and to the LED(s). You do not need to use both (obviously you have only one battery, and you could wire to either side of the board)

As practice, I do not solder wire "through hole" for PCB boards, unless using a header (or the included pins/switch).

I hope this helps!

Pololu Board - JST Connections - Single Die - LED AV Switch.jpg