Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anakin Costume

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

If anyone else would like a price sheet I can email the pdf file to you.

BLUE 3- Ready

They are actually not priced too bad. and they look like good quality.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterStoney
    They are actually not priced too bad. and they look like good quality.
    Scott and Brenda did a Maul costume for me about 5 years ago, for Halloween - and did an emergency mod when the belt ended up too short, getting it back to me in time for me to go out for the costume contests. I ended up joining the 501st Legion the following spring using that costume, though I don't do Maul anymore (I got tired of frightening small children to screaming and tears every single time I trooped, and you can't just take off a 2-hour makeup job to show the kid you aren't a monster). Another costuming site I can heartily recommend for price and quality (yeah, it's a little pricy - but it's worth every penny). They have some REALLY cool stuff on their site now, too.
    Eric Tank
    SL-7171 Garrison Tyranus/501st Legion

I wander could a a persone use the maul sith outfit and not have all the makeup and head claws, and still join the 501st>

BLUE 3- Ready

NO. The 501st does not take your every day sith. The only Sith Lords are the big 4 + some E.U sith lords now.

ahh, ok. just curious

BLUE 3- Ready

the 501st only has stormtroopers, officers, vaders,palpatines,boba fetts,sandtroopers,mauls... there are not any sith that were made up by fans in the 501st.
    --------------------------------------An You------------------------------------------
    Name: Drew/ An You
    Height:short :/
    Religeon: buddhist
    Preffered saber colour: purple (Prrrpll YUM!lol)
    Favorite alien species: Twi'lek (Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum!) "ROFLcopters"

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by kinchar bamin
    the 501st only has stormtroopers, officers, vaders,palpatines,boba fetts,sandtroopers,mauls... there are not any sith that were made up by fans in the 501st.
    Look it up... they take them. You are just not considered a cannon costume. You can only attend non-formal events with that costume.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Ryma Mara

I think that somone should make a maul mask worth purchasing.

cause putting on makeup all the time is a pain and having to remove it is a pain and who wants to wear a head skin.

The 501st Does NOT Take in your everyday sith costume. You only can use it if you are a member and only if it is not a formal event. Only non 501st events can the fan made sith costume be used. Yu can not get membership with a basic sith costume no matter how good it looks. must be an aproved 501st costume or EU aproved costume.