Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PVC pommel help

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzendan View Post
    Would that epoxy work for filling in gaps? I've got a coupler up against an end cap and want the seam to disappear. Have been thinking about using Bondo but this stuff seems pretty good from the description I saw on their website. Just want it to be one flush tube instead of feeling the seams.
    Yes it would work great. It is a little tough to sand, but thats a good thing because its super strong. I completely sculpted 3 extra inches on my Commander Cody Shoulders with it. Saber is still a wip

most of the big box home centers have PVC mouldings look for a piece of brick moulding, it is nearly rectangular on cross section. You might be able to carve out a piece, try putting it a drill and spin it against some sand paper

I am going to finish all of the saber and for now go qith a flat pommel. I will continue to work on a pointed one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bcarp100 View Post
    Yes it would work great. It is a little tough to sand, but thats a good thing because its super strong. I completely sculpted 3 extra inches on my Commander Cody Shoulders with it. Saber is still a wip
    Just wanted to say that Cody is unreal.