Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First one!

My bad, Eyes getting bad in the old age.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

Guys, I don't want sound, do these holders all need a chip?
    Enemies are not accidental or unfortunate. We make them, we earn them, and we nurture them, whether we realize it or not. If we can't find real enemies, we'll invent them and make them as big as we can. They become out justification for living, or excuses for our own failings. Many of us would suffer if we didn't have them- who would need Jedi if there were no Dark Force users?

Nope.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

If you don't want sound, that makes it a lot easier

So then, those cases, are they like any battery pack? You hook them up the the wire and just pop the battery in? Also, are the diffusion tubes the same in properties as the film?
    Enemies are not accidental or unfortunate. We make them, we earn them, and we nurture them, whether we realize it or not. If we can't find real enemies, we'll invent them and make them as big as we can. They become out justification for living, or excuses for our own failings. Many of us would suffer if we didn't have them- who would need Jedi if there were no Dark Force users?

If you use one of the prewired battery packs/MWS system, you would just plug them in. If you use the battery holder with removable batteries, you would need to solder wires to the holder contacts, but once that's done, yeah, you just pop the battery in.

I haven't used the diffusion tubes so I dunno about that.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Alright, thank you so much guys! You have been really helpful! If anyone's interested in my build, I'm doing an LED string blade. It isn't a regular one, though. It's a new design and will be duel capable.