Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anakin speaker help!!

Default anakin speaker help!!

i dropped my anakin rots 2005 and now the sound isn't working. it's real staticy and not loud at all. well i ripped it apart and found the copper wire under the cone was damaged. anyway my question is does anyone know where i can buy just the speaker, i haven't tried radioshack yet but i went on their website and all i found was the mini speakers that are somewhat tall (the speaker in the ani is thin) or does anyone have a battery pack for this for sale? Thanks for the help.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

there is a thread somewhere on a great replacement speaker... give me a sec to find it

EDIT-
    Linky
    http://thecustomsa.web133.discountas...pic.php?t=1466
    just read through that. Ambo posts a link for a speaker. i couldn't find his original thread about this, it won't show up with the new forums
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

I have an extra Luke speaker that I will probably never use. If it will fit you are welcome to it. Just pay me for the stamp...........

Thank you guys for all your help. I ordered this speaker
    http://cgi.ebay.com/4-LOT-SMALL-28mm...QQcmdZViewItem
    I hope it works. Thanks Fisto for the offer hold on to that speaker and if the one i ordered doesn't work i will buy that speaker off you.

Hey Fisto I will buy that speaker off you. I cancelled my order. I figured i'd try yours out. How much do you want for it? let me know and here is my address if you do want to get rid of it

Thank you for your help Fisto.

No need to buy it dude, it's just taking up space in my toolbox..........

edit: I'll get it in the mail today. Do you need the grill also?

Stoney, I didn't want to risk damaging the speaker so I sent the entire snap off portion of the battery pack. Looking at my Anakin, if you use the whole thing your going to have to mod it a little. The speaker is heavily hot glued in, but you can try to remove it if you want. Merry Christmas.........

Thank you very kindly sir. You have made my day and a friend for life.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

wait a sec. where are the speaker wires???
    without those the whole thing is useless
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

I got a bunch of these on ebay, and I'm really happy with them!
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/4-PIECE-LOT-SMALL...QQcmdZViewItem

In case that link doesn't work, it is item number 230067607573.

I've used them in several custom sabers, AND they are the smae size as MR speakers.

MC