Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: anakin speaker help!!

no it's broken, i tried takin the batteries out and puttin back in and when that didn't work i took apart the battery pack and you could see the cone was messed up. The copper wire under the cone came through the cone. i tried to push it back in but it wasn't moving. so the speaker is definatly shot.

NC Fisto, i got that speaker today, thanks a million! i'm going to put it in in the morning, i hope everything works

no problem, I hope it works out for you. let me know about those other speakers that you ordered, I may have to pick up a few.

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

Is there anywhere you can here what each MR sounds like? I got a used Luke ROTJ and it just sounds weird, almost like the speaker is bad, I don't know maybe it's just me and the fact the only other ones I have is a vader and maul. thanks

BLUE 3- Ready

speaker works like a charm Fisto, thanks again. I'm back in business. and i will be keepin my eye open for that pommel.

and vortex, i know what you mean, i have a mace that sounds like crap, i replaced the speaker in it and it still sounds the same, it's not very loud and a little bit staticky. but i don't know if thats just how it's suppose to sound because i bought it used.

Yup,
    The 2 maces that I own both have a "distorted" quality to the sound - almost like a guitar amp overdriven.

MC

I'm glad it fit. Did it snap in or did you have to mod the shell?

Madcow, are you using a Mace FX or Hasbro? I had the same sound with my Hasbro Mace, so I muffed it in the chamber with cotton......sounds cool now.

[quote="NC_K.Fisto"]I'm glad it fit. Did it snap in or did you have to mod the shell?

i actually got the speaker out of the old housing. if you want the housing back i will ship it to you. just let me know. if not i'll just hold on to it and if you ever need it i'll ship it to you.

I don't need it. Thanks for the offer though.