Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nerf lightsaber blades!

Default Nerf lightsaber blades!

15 nerf.jpg

To my knowledge, this is the FIRST Nerf blade for a lightsaber. I know I can't be the only one here that plays Nerf.
    Last edited by Zarrok1138; 01-04-2020 at 08:51 PM.

To the what now?? o_o this looks interesting. What is it exactly?
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

I hope we see a review in his channel for it than. Any build photos?
    _____________,.~-{o}-~.,____________

It is a standard blade with a nerf blade over it to make it safer. It gives it a distinct look.

Last edited by Zarrok1138; 01-04-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zarrok1138; 01-04-2020 at 08:52 PM.

PLI's are typically wired directly to the battery or the recharge port battery terminals if you have one.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Makoto/Makoto tsai beat you it using what I believe are pool noodles. The pool noodle foam is much thicker but comes in different colors and the blade (at least his super bright LED string blades that he is famous for) actually light up the foam.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

The pool noodle saber, to be blunt... Looks awful. What I'm doing is taking the blade from a foam sword and wrapping it around the blade. Also, while the string blades are bright they can also break and are a pain to make removable.

Will your blade light up the foam? If not, it would be easier to use PVC pipe insulation. It's foam, comes in various inside diameters and is often used for boffers (padded weapons).

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."