Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RGBA Cree Quad Pad LED

Quote Originally Posted by Anoril View Post
    what is the best focus angle for a saber?
    You usually want as small of an angle as you can get. With a wider angle, you get more flare at the base and less brightness at the tip of the saber. There are people who prefer to have a little of that effect but of those 3 options, 10 degress is what you want. I've only tried 5 degrees personally, but I've been told 5 to 15 degrees or so is the sweet spot.
    Last edited by TheCheeker; 12-09-2016 at 07:04 AM.

Hi!
    Thanks for the note!

Force Aware
    Force Aware
    Force Aware

The Cree XML LED is all 4 color Leds under 1 dome in the center of the star. The picture below is the type I'm referring to.

Sean

SciFiHero.net Member; SG Operations Home of SG-Socom Member

Roooooooh! Great!

Thanks a lot for this item!

MasrerStodder,

Have you used this Cree xml and where did you find to buy it? I am currently working on a couple sabers and would like to have a nice deep yellow and color mixing for one. And the lens what did you use and where to get that also.

Thanks
    Last edited by Dirtrider07; 03-09-2017 at 05:32 AM.

You can use it, it on the NBv3. You can't mix at all, you just have a main and flash color, so it depends on what you want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by jbkuma View Post
    You can use it, it on the NBv3. You can't mix at all, you just have a main and flash color, so it depends on what you want to do.
    Shhh, you are giving the wife counter arguments against st upgrading a second saber

Reminder: This Forum IS attached to a store. Please observe forum rules, especially the one about posting "competing products".
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Board Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by MasterStoddard View Post
    The Cree XML LED is all 4 color Leds under 1 dome in the center of the star. The picture below is the type I'm referring to.

hello am just finish my jedi formation and i build my first custom saber i have cree xml led but have you wiring for picocrumble V2 ?

Pico Crumble only does 3 channels.