So as I'm designing a 2nd build with the TCSS keystone inline holders (and hopefully avoiding raw cell tab soldering.)
(The acrylics for chassis i have seem a bit messy and unnecessarily bulky wiring the pcm's on manually... seems to involve to many variables for error / even with heat-shrink.)
Does anybody have a standard rule of thumb for pcm location and best wiring practice? Or simply just obtain pre-made packs for chassis installations?

I have been reading up on Li-ion brands and discovered this seemingly reputable ebay listing. (I have avoided a direct link in case of forum rules or something. If so my apologies re listing number 281004345565) 2k+ units sold no neg info on seller and I've noticed these branded 'blazar' pcms with NCR cells and labelled 3.6v.
Are these not suitable for PC/NB etc? The seller seems reputable enough... but I thought 3.6 was a redundant standard of older liion cells? Nowadays 3.7 is pretty standard for all cells right?

So having asked obscure questions, may I also ask what brands does everybody prefer to use?
I know there are quite a few fake batteries out there, but where I am I have to buy max 2 cells at a time per parcel with national/aus postage restrictions.

Hope nobody minds me asking these questions :)