Hello all, First time post n all~

So yeah I'm in the planning phase of my first build, Sifting through my first parts order... drawing schematics...
I cannot find any current thread on the PLI wiring, only very old threads which mention adding resistors.
Does it still require a resistor or has it been addressed on the current board design?
(It is late here and I can't make out what the part is, so I thought why not just join the forum and expose myself to an onslaught;)

a quick rundown~
At this stage I am just testing everything @ 3.7v with a protected 18650 single cell.

I haven't decided wether I will run 2x 18650 parallel, or two in series for 7.4v chassis.
Making a few raw li-ion protected ss packs this week and I have few new bms/pcm (7.4v/2-7a discharge capacities etc) units on the way so working out which design (S/P) is safest and more efficient for in chassis recharging, module compatibility etc. Also considering which specific Li-ion chemistry is best for this application.

I might be able to wire a 2x18650Cell pack inline with pommel speaker mods (i know i'm talking working with mm to spare, I love a challenge~ [dusts off the trusty dremel.])
(standard hilt size/choke/pommel combo) but I can always single cell if need be and remove the PC's Step up reg as a last resort.

Final design will be (PC3.5,ColourXtender,R-G-RB/Cree) so Ah seems paramount ;)
Working with a Li-ion charger based on MCP73861, will run a single cell test tomorrow (outside.)

When I've finished a schematic I will upload it for perusal and peer review ;)

Be nice now,

"I cannot teach him, the boy has no patience..."

~I may wake up tomorrow and regret this whole post~