Thread: Video: Custom Colors Made Simple

Default Video: Custom Colors Made Simple

https://youtu.be/JbHpTKiLfA4

OK - so you don't need to buy ALL the resistors... just the 3w or 5w ones with values .5 - 5.6 Ohm

Sandtracker

Great video, very informative!

Thanks for another awesome video! (I kind of wish these were out when was first researching how to build my own saber).

This is just what I did last week to play with getting a purple out of an old R/G/rB tri rebel I had wired up (but never used).
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Sometimes simple just works. For just a few $, and some patience, you can experiment and play around with color mixing.

I'm NOT a fan of alligator clips for this though. I found some "mini" springs at an electronics website, that you can pry open and slot your wire/resistor into. It eliminates the need for solder, and provides a more secure connection.
    image.jpg

Great video once again! I'm about to use this method on a custom tri-rebel lime/red orange/royal blue as soon as the NB are back in stock.
    "The Force is a river from which many can drink, and the training of the Jedi is not the only cup which can catch it."

Using Madcow's method and a lime/red orange/royal blue rebel to achieve a golden yellow blade!

IMG_20150920_020429.jpg

With this setup I get a lavender foc!
    I hope my wife likes it...
    Last edited by Grimlock84; 09-20-2015 at 12:10 AM.
    "The Force is a river from which many can drink, and the training of the Jedi is not the only cup which can catch it."

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock84 View Post
    Using Madcow's method and a lime/red orange/royal blue rebel to achieve a golden yellow blade!

IMG_20150920_020429.jpg

With this setup I get a lavender foc!
    I hope my wife likes it...
    That is an awesome blade color!!

Great video!