Thread: Probabaly obvious question

Default Probabaly obvious question

I know my question is probably obvious but I want to be 100% sure before I do something stupid, but are the covertec wheel screws (http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/8-...crew-P825.aspx) good as both a covertec wheel AND a thumbscrew? Like, if I put it on the emitter part would it function both as a belt hanger and blade securing device?

It could, however, it would look bad unless you do it properly.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

How often are you going to take off the blade? You could go with a ...Machined-button-for-Covertec-clip... if your going to have the blade on most of the time. If not, you will need to have a flat spot for the screw you had in mind. If your piece is thick enough you could use a file, otherwise you will need a bezel, kind of like the ones sold in the switches section.