Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylo Ren Force FX Lightsaber Conversion Tutorial

Sorry guys, I'm fixing the issue now.

EDIT: and fixed!
    Last edited by DarthMario95; 11-02-2015 at 10:31 PM.

What kind of battery you use? 18650 li-ion... is 3.7v enough to drive the soundboard?

What led module should I use for this conversion? Also what keeps the led module in place?

So not to be pushy but it's been a couple of months, has there been a conversion kit made yet?

And in the meantime, for someone completely knew to converting I'm missing some small details, when and where does the blade holder get added? Is the crossguard compatible with 1" blades or are you just using the ones that came with it?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gibraltor View Post
    So not to be pushy but it's been a couple of months, has there been a conversion kit made yet?

And in the meantime, for someone completely knew to converting I'm missing some small details, when and where does the blade holder get added? Is the crossguard compatible with 1" blades or are you just using the ones that came with it?

Thanks!
    A few test ones have been made and are being sent out for testing.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Awesome! I hope there are results soon!

Well, if you need any guinea pigs, I'd be happy to convert my KR BS FX saber with a test kit.

I second this lol

Managed to get one on order from the Disney Store. Looking forward to seeing conversion kits in the shop (hopefully ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    A few test ones have been made and are being sent out for testing.
    How were the tests? Any progress? Can't wait for these to be available for purchase!