Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylo Ren Force FX Lightsaber Conversion Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by ARKM View Post
    It appears to be one made by one of the "he who shall not be named (here)" sabersmiths. I know as I have two of those. However this one from TCSS will work just as good... http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/He...bes-P1027.aspx
    I actually think I'll try using this lower profile heatsink module next time, it will take up a bit less space and give a bit more depth to the blade sockets, which will make the removable blades even sturdier.

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    If somebody wants to send one in we will look at making a conversion kit for it. I was late trying to get one on Friday and they had all been purchased and relisted on ebay..
    That would be awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew25rs View Post
    I'd be happy to send mine in to you. I'm not in a big rush to get it back right away. I'll just disassemble it before I send it so I don't have to ship it with the main blade. I can leave it apart or put it back together for you after that. Pm me then I'll give you my email if you still interested
    Good man

Just as a friendly reminder, there is no offering or accepting commissions on this site.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew25rs View Post
    I'd be happy to send mine in to you. I'm not in a big rush to get it back right away. I'll just disassemble it before I send it so I don't have to ship it with the main blade. I can leave it apart or put it back together for you after that. Pm me then I'll give you my email if you still interested
    Sounds good.. shoot me a E-mail when you have it ready to send in.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

has any one changed the speaker? kinda thin sounding

Quote Originally Posted by Savageclone View Post
    has any one changed the speaker? kinda thin sounding
    Pretty sure he changed the speaker out as well per his youtube video, not sure if there's a tutorial on that or not

Did my conversion tonight, very happy with how it looks! Had a few little issues, but nothing too crazy. One thing I'm having issue with are the blades, did you cut them down a bit? I also can't seem to get the main blade to diffuse properly, but the LED is definitely concentrated and centered.

12027521_10103784021218003_738583677025685210_n.jpg

amazing tutorial. cant wait to get mine.
    also cant wait till the conversion kit becomes available.
    Is there no stock d ring or covertech wheel on this lightsaber?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMario95 View Post
    Good man
    I second that..A conversion kit would be great!

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Someone is sending theirs in so we can design one.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop