Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Kylo Ren Force FX Lightsaber Conversion Tutorial

Hi, new here (first post) so apologies if a dumb question. I'm looking to convert my BS Kylo into a static display hilt. This post is great, and will obviously help me in removing the blades but... what would be the best solution, or any recommendations for emitter inserts (or blade plugs) that would make them look functional, rather than just great big empty holes once the blades are out? Or, do the emitters not look that bad once the blades are removed? (I'd check myself but am not keen to remove the blades if there's not a fairly simple, and good looking solution).

Quote Originally Posted by Bealeki View Post
    Hi, new here (first post) so apologies if a dumb question. I'm looking to convert my BS Kylo into a static display hilt. This post is great, and will obviously help me in removing the blades but... what would be the best solution, or any recommendations for emitter inserts (or blade plugs) that would make them look functional, rather than just great big empty holes once the blades are out? Or, do the emitters not look that bad once the blades are removed? (I'd check myself but am not keen to remove the blades if there's not a fairly simple, and good looking solution).
    There are several styles of blade plugs in the store: https://www.thecustomsabershop.com/B...lugs-C147.aspx

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.