Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Design for my next PVC saber

Ok so i have finalized the design for my PVC saber. i think this is the best and most doable design. Still not sure of the color scheme yet but i hope i can get something similar to the rendering. And yes it is short total will only be about 8.5" or so. I am going for a single hand or even an off hand saber. Or maybe something an Assassin would be able to hide. Hard part on this is going to be all the cuts to make the ridged look. those sections are only .125".

Malum.jpg

ok so i changed it again but didnt want to post again so i just edited this one. had to work out the switch and recharge port location to make it so i could oped the saber up easier. now the switch and port are mounted to a box of sorts which is attached with a screw. this made more room for the led heatsink. Has anyone used this http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/He...bes-P1027.aspx with PVC? if so how well does it fit in a 1" PVC pipe and will 1 screw work to hold it in place or should i use more? Should i try to add a stop of sorts under it? how well does it work as a blade stop? ok mo more questions. Oh and if you noticed i named it Malum Dominus. i need to check with my friend who speaks latin to check if the name is in the proper order. It could be Dominus Malum. i cant remember word order for latin. either way it is meant to read Evil Master.
    Last edited by Thalan the Exiled; 09-04-2015 at 09:10 AM.